In this article, You can get the Reset Blu Studio 6.0 LTE android phone and explain all methods to unlock your android device.
Reset Blu Studio 6.0 LTE With Dr.Fone
Have you encountered the identical scenario in which you forgot your android phone lock display screen password or by chance locked the tool after too many incorrect attempts? Don’t worry. You can attempt Dr.Fone – Unlock (iOS) to liberate the display screen lock with none hassle.
Connect Your Phone to PC:
- First Install Dr.Fone software on your computer. (Click on below link)
- Launch Dr.Fone on the computer and click Unlock option.
- Then connect your mobile to computer with USB cable.
- Subsequent select the Start button.
Boot Phone in DFU mode
Before bypassing the iPhone lock screen, we want besides it in DFU mode. Follow the preparation on Dr.Fone besides extraordinary gadgets into DFU mode.
- Switch off your android Blu Studio 6.0 LTE phone.
- Press and maintain each of the Volume Down button and the Power button collectively for 20 seconds.
- Now, launch the Power button, however preserve retaining the Volume UP button till your tool is in DFU mode.
Confirm iOS device information
After the tool is in DFU mode, Dr.Fone will show the tool facts, which include android phone generation, iOS version, etc. Select an appropriate facts from the dropdown lists in case it is wrong. Then click on Download to down load the firmware on your tool.
Unlock Android screen lock
- After the firmware is downloaded successfully, click on Unlock Now to begin unlocking your phone.
- After some seconds, your iPhone gets unlocked successfully. Please notice that this unlocking procedure will wipe the records to your iPhone/iPad. Honestly, there may be no strategy to skip phone lock display with out records loss for the instant within side the market.
Blu Studio 6.0 LTE Reset With Android Multi Tools
Android Multi Tools is free software that Android users can use to unlock patterns, PIN, password, face, gesture, and Gmail ID from their Blu Studio 6.0 LTE phones.
Here, you can easily reset your phone with android multi tools without loss data.
- First, Power on your computer.
- Next, Download the Android Multi Tools on PC. follow below link to get android tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tool.
- Subsequent, Enable USB debugging on your Android Mobile. Now, go to the Settings option.
- Then choose the Developer Option.
- In the next step, select the USB Debugging.
- Now Hold down the Volume buttons and Power Button on your mobile.
- Next, you will see the Android boot mode on your mobile screen.
- After that, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB [Universal Serial Bus].
- Next, select Number 5 and press Enter to Reset your Android mobile.
- Reset Done on your Android Mobile with Android tools.
Reset Blu Studio 6.0 LTE With Google Account
- First, Power On your Blu Studio 6.0 LTE phone.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile, You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Afterward, Tap on the Sign In.
- Then choose a new password and unlock your device.
- Finally, Your phone will be unlocked.
- Here is the complete guide about Unlock Android Phone with Google Account.
- That’s it!
Hard Reset Blu Studio 6.0 LTE Phone
Hard Reset Delete all personal data so before a hard reset, you must be backup on data. A hard reset, also known as a factory reset or master reset, restores the device to the state it was in when it left the factory.
- Firstly, Power off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- When Release all buttons when you see information about Logo.
- In this mode choose “Recovery Mode” by using Volume buttons and click the Power button.
- When the Android Robot image appears press Volume Up and Power buttons.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose “Wipe data / Factory reset” and press the Power key once.
- Then select the Yes– to delete all user data option.
- Next, choose the Reboot System Now option.
- You have successfully completed.
- Well done!
Unlock With Google Find My Device
Google Find My Device can help Reset your Blu Studio 6.0 LTE phone and locate your stolen phone. Here, You can easily reset your android phone with Google Find My Device. Following these steps, you can get reset your phone.
- First, open Google Find My Device Option on Pc.
- Next Sign in to your Google Account.
- Here, Three options available such as Play sound, Secure device, Erase device.
- Now Press On the Erase Device option.
- Next, You will see the Erase all data menu.
- Then Tap on the Erase option.
- That’s it!
Blu Studio 6.0 LTE Hidden Codes
If you use any Blu Studio 6.0 LTE phone, you already know about all the options supported by this platform, but there are some tricks you may not know. Here, follow some steps to go.
*#*#7780#*#* – A Hard Reset Deletes All Data On Your Phone. Like, Files, Apps, and Photos.
*2767*3855# – Hard Reset Firmware
Factory Reset Blu Studio 6.0 LTE Phone
A factory reset is a process that deletes data on a tablet or smartphone and restores it, for the most part, to the same state it was in when it was purchased. All user-added settings, applications, and data will be deleted. This term is heard often. related to smartphones and tablets, but laptops and desktops and most other electronic devices can generally be reset to factory conditions.
- Power on your Celkon Mobile, by holding the power button.
- First, open the Settings menu.
- Next, Find option Backup and Reset.
- Afterward, Select the Factory data reset option.
- Next, select the option Reset device or Reset Phone.
- Finally, Choose to option Erase everything.
- Factory Reset completed on your mobile.
Thanks For Reading
I hope so, that you found this guide informative and that it was able to help you perform a hard reset on your android phone.