Here, we can explain how to factory reset Nokia 6 (2018) phone when locked? Following these methods, you can get a unlock of your mobile.
Are you ready to sell your device or hand it over to a new owner? Maybe your phone doesn’t work properly, or you just need a fresh start. Whatever the case, sometimes your best bet is to reset the Android factory to recover it on how it was the first time you turned it on. One of the best ways to restore the factory android device is through the phone settings.
Before doing a Factory Reset we advise you delete all of the accounts at the device, in particular it’s miles beneficial to unlink the Google account.
Reset With Factory Setting
One of the best ways to reset the android device factory is through the Nokia 6 (2018) phone settings. If your device responds correctly to allow you to access its settings, this method is usually one of the best options available.
Estimated time: 5 minutes
Power on your Nokia 6 (2018) android phone, appears the cogwheel icon on your screen.
Scroll down the Nokia 6 (2018) settings all the way to the bottom where you will see the section called “System”, Click to continue.
Next, go to scroll down the screen, then select the “Reset Options” option.
Subsequent, select the “Erase All Data” option.
Finally Select the “Reset Phone” option.
Automatically Reboot your android phone.
Nokia 6 (2018) Hard Reset
To reset your Android phone and clear all its content. First, make sure your phone is connected to a power supply. We also recommend that your battery be at least 50% charged when performing a factory reset. We strongly advise that you back up your device before a factory reset.
- First, Turn off your phone.
- Then connect the device to the charger. To do that, use a Micro USB cable.
- Hold down the Volume Up + Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see Android One Logo.
- After that, you can watch the No command Icon.
- You will see the Recovery menu.
- Now, select the Wipe data/Factory Reset option using the volume button and confirm with the power button.
- Then select the Yes option.
- Next, choose the Reboot System Now option.
Thanks for Reading article. I hope you to get Unlock of your android phone.