Here, we can explain how to factory reset Motorola Xoom 2 phone when locked? Following these methods, you can get a unlock of your mobile.
Are you ready to sell your device or hand it over to a new owner? Maybe your phone doesn’t work properly, or you just need a fresh start. Whatever the case, sometimes your best bet is to reset the Android factory to recover it on how it was the first time you turned it on. One of the best ways to restore the factory android device is through the phone settings.
Before doing a Factory Reset we advise you delete all of the accounts at the device, in particular it’s miles beneficial to unlink the Google account.
Reset With Factory Setting
One of the best ways to reset the android device factory is through the Motorola Xoom 2 phone settings. If your device responds correctly to allow you to access its settings, this method is usually one of the best options available.
Estimated time: 5 minutes
Power on your Motorola Xoom 2 android phone, appears the cogwheel icon on your screen.
Scroll down the Motorola Xoom 2 settings all the way to the bottom where you will see the section called “System”, Click to continue.
Next, go to scroll down the screen, then select the “Advanced” option.
Subsequent, select the “Reset options” option.
Finally Select the “Erase all data (factory reset)” option.
Tap “Erase All Data” and select “Confirm”.
Enter your phone’s lock screen PIN/Password/Pattern when prompted.
Finally, press “Erase all data” to perform a factory reset on your phone.
Automatically Reboot your android phone.
Motorola Xoom 2 Hard Reset
To reset your Android phone and clear all its content. First, make sure your phone is connected to a power supply. We also recommend that your battery be at least 50% charged when performing a factory reset. We strongly advise that you back up your device before a factory reset.
- First, power off your phone, by holding the power button.
- Press & Hold down the Volume Down + Power Button for a few seconds.
- When Release Both buttons when you will see Fastboot Mode on your screen.
- After that, you can watch the Android Robot image.
- You will see the Recovery menu.
- Now, select the Wipe data/Factory Reset option using the volume down button and confirm with the power button.
- Then select the Yes option.
- Next, choose the Reboot System Now option.
- You have successfully completed.
Thanks for Reading article. I hope you to get Unlock of your android phone.